Via Cavitex (Private Vehicle)
- From CAVITEX please exit to Covelandia RD EXIT then go straight ahead going to Antero Soriano Highway
- Continue going to Governor Drive go straight ahead until you reach on the Municipality of Ternate then turn left.
- Go straight ahead until you reach Ternate Nasugbu Highway.
- Turn Left and contniue to access the Ternate Nasugbu Highway.
- Go straight until you reach Canyon Cove to your right.
Via SLEX (Private Vehicle)
- From SLEX please exit to ETON CITY EXIT (right after Sta. Rosa exit) then go straight ahead going to PASEO MALL (about 5km ride) then turn left going to Tagaytay Road (main road)
- Go straight ahead until you reach an intersection (about 20-25km ride) then turn right (you will pass by Tagaytay Market).
- Go straight ahead until you reach a rotonda. Go around it then straight ahead and you will pass by Casino Filipino and Robinson's Supermarket until you reach Nasugbu boundary.
- Go straight again then turn right at Petron Gas Station. Go straight until you reach another intersection then turn right at Shell Gas Station.
- Go straight again and you will pass by the Nasugbu town proper. From there, go straight until you reach Canyon Cove to your left.
Take bus going to Nasugbu Batangas (Bus Terminal stations: Paranaque-Coastal Mall Bus Terminal, or in Cubao). Alight at Nasugbu town proper, landmark: town plaza and church. Ride a tricycle going to Canyon Cove.
From Manila via SLEX - Santa Rosa Exit:
- From Magallianes take South Luzon Express Way (SLEX).
- Exit at Santa Rosa or Greenfield and take Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Road and drive until you reach the boundary of Nasugbu and Laurel Batangas.
- Turn left before the boundary until you reach Canyon Woods on the Left side of the road.
From Manila via Startoll - Tanauan Exit:
- From Magallanes, continue along South Luzon Expressway and continue along Startoll.
- Exit at Tanauan and take Talisay Tanauan Road and drive until you reach Laurel Batangas.
- Right after Laurel, Batangas Municipal Hall, turn right to Canyon Woods highway.
- Canyon Woods is on right the side of the road.